- Students should sign the mess joining register kept in the mess at the time of joining the mess.
- The Self system of disposable will be followed in mess. No food will be reserved for the late comers.
- In case of student who is going home with prior intimation, his leave and absence must be intimated to the mess supervisor. After completion of the vacation, to avail the food facility in the mess, report to the mess supervisor to avail further food facility.
- No students other than mess committee members should interfere in the Mess affair. If he has any grievance or suggestion, he should report to the Rector.
- The sole aim of the Management is to provide all the facilities to the inmates, both in the hostel and the mess and creation of an environment conducive for study and peaceful stay. The Management reserves the right to add, alter or delete any rules from time to time.
- During vacation if the strength of the students falls below 25 the management reserves the right to stop the mess services temporarily.
- Service in the mess shall be between scheduled hours only. The Mess timings are as follows and the students should strictly adhere to these timings.
|All Working Days
|| Mess Timings
|| 10.30 am to 2.30 pm
|| 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm
|| 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm
|| 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm
|| 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm
|| 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm
| Non Hostelites
|| 8.30 pm to 9.00 pm